TRANSCENTA HOLDING - A Global Fully Integrated Biotherapeutics Company
Transcenta, Biologics, Antibody, Claudin 18.2
Director or Manager of Business Development
1. Identify new clients, develop relationship and grow business in North America.
2. Work closely with CDMO leadership team, marketing and project management teams to design and implement the right sales strategy and achieve annual revenue target.
3. Maintain and expand business relationship with existing accounts. Respond to clients’ questions and concerns.
4. Support marketing activities and represent Hangzhou JUST Biotherapeutics in trade shows. Provide business and competitor intelligence to support strategic decisions.
5. Maintain a clear document record, and provide regular and timely update to CDMO team and senior leaders of sales activities, leads/accounts update and revenue projection.
6. Flexible to other duties as assigned. Flexible to occasional overtime, holidays and weekends work.
Experience / Education:
1. Minimal 3 years of relevant experience in a sales role, with a contract research, development and manufacturing organization (CRO or CDMO).
2. Minimal Bachelor’s degree. Healthcare or life science related advanced degree is preferred but not required.
3. Basic understanding of FDA Guidelines and other applicable regulations.
Skills / Abilities:
1. Proven sales and client relationship management track record.
2. Extensive connections in the therapeutic biologics sector and able to translate leads quickly to new accounts.
3. Able to develop and execute comprehensive territory business development strategies and tactics for a new entrant with minimal direction.
4. Highly focused, goal-oriented, independent self-starter. Able to multi-task and deliver under pressure. Maintain positive and professional demeanor.
5. Externally required to communicate with clients at all levels, independently or as a team member, clearly and concisely, both orally and written, throughout the sales cycle and afterwards.
6. Internally with an ability to take input from and maintain effective relationship with all functions.
7. Bilingual in English and Chinese is preferred.
8. Proficient in Customer relationship management (CRM) software is strongly preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Gmail and Calendar) is required.
1. Domestic: up to 50 percent to cover assigned sales territories in US and Canada, daily or with overnight stays.
2. International: up to 20 percent of time in China.